Despite popular belief, I have not been kidnapped by my cat and established as the figurehead of a small European nation he overthrew earlier this week.
I mean, seriously, who would believe that? My cat would never expend the energy to travel all the way to Europe. Heck, he won’t even overthrow Minnesota.
I am, however, still alive and kicking though rather busy.
- Wrote rough drafts of the first three chapters of Far Reach
- Sent copies of Genie Memories out to six beta readers
- Reviewed Catherine Schaff-Stump’s Hulk Hercules over at Adventures in Sci-Fi Publishing
- Survived a bout with Kitten Flu, the virulent strain of sickness that infected both Steph and I for the whole first week of the year and turned each of us into whimpering blobs jockeying for position on the couch
- Made major in-roads in planning our trip to the UK in March
Not too bad for January so far.